We are happy to share with you the spiritual beauty of India, in a 14 days group tour in Northern India.
We blended our gifts and talents for our friends which want go more deeply inside, through the Indian spiritual energy: Yoli’s experience in traveling, her experience as a Western woman in India and her inner travel, together with Amit’s vast spiritual experience.
Northern India and the Himalayas are so rich in spiritual culture and encompass so many places blessed by Shiva. We felt ourselves the energy of these places and how it worked in our lives.
PRICE: 1000 Euro
REGISTERING OPEN UNTIL 10.10.2017
HARIDWAR – Parvati’s Home and Hindu Pilgrimage Place
The journey will begin from Delhi to Haridwar, to start with blessings of Mother Ganga. Shiva and Parvati’s life belong to Haridwar and in the Himalayas.
– We will go to Parvati’s real temple and Parvati Father’s home;
– We will join the river Ganga Arti – the one of a kind sacred evening prayer, by the Ganges, where hundred of people join;
– We will visit the Durga temples;
– We will visit the National Park to see the Tiger Reserve.
RISHIKESH – The Yoga Capital of the World and Shiva’s Place
Rishikesh is the Yoga Capital of the World. Shiva chose this place to stay with Parvati. There is amazing Shiva energy. People all around the world come to Rishikesh to feel this energy, to grow on the spiritual level.
– Visit Shiva and Parvati temples, inside and outside the city;
– Take a tour of the famous ashrams and experience the ashrams life;
– Join the Ganga Aarti;
– Shop in the Local Market for amazing Indian spiritual gifts;
– Visit the famous Beatles Ashram;
– Every evening we will do Osho and Kundalini meditations with Amit;
– After meditation, every evening we will relax deeply with an amazing Ayurvedic massage and Shirodhara;
– Take part in a private Pooja ceremony for blessing and relief, for ourselves and the dear ones;
– Take Ayurvedic Indian cooking classes;
– Take a one-day trip to Dev Paryag, 50 km from Rishikesh, in the deep forest, where the 3 Ganga rivers are meeting;
– In the last night we will say goodbye to Rishikesh with a beautiful devotional bhajans night with Shivaratri Café Music Group.
DHARAMSALA – Buddhism, Tibetan Culture and Dalai Lama’s Home
– Visit the Dhalai Lama home at the Namgyal Monastery
– Getting acquainted with the local Tibetan Buddhist culture and go shopping in the local market.
– Visiting Gyuto Tantric Monastery Temple – a famous Tibetan monastery, specialized in the study of Tantric meditation, Tantric ritual arts and Buddhist philosophy.
– Hike up to the Bagshu Nag waterfall
– Visit Jwala Ji Temple – a famous and ancient temple mentioned in the Mahabharata and other scriptures
– See what it is considered to be one of the most amazing sunsets in the world.
The journey ends back in Delhi.
If you are passionate about yoga, at the end of our journey you can extend your stay to join a Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh.
By Shiva’s blessing, everyone will receive the energy of these sacred places to touch the real peace in their heart.
Amit and Yoli
Om Namah Shivaya
Amit has dedicated his entire life to Shiva. As a blessed child he was raised by his mother in the Durga energy, and from his father in the Kali energy. He studied meditation since childhood, learning and practicing with his masters.
Amit learned about the Sufi culture from his beloved Muslim Master. He also finished his Kryia Yoga meditation with the Hindu Yogi Swami Shiva. From 1999-2002 he lived in Osho Commune, where he took Sanyas and studied meditation techniques.
Since 2009 Amit moved to Rishikesh and now he is teaching devotional music: kirtans, bhajans, sufi music, playing on harmonium and tabla in his own school: Indigo Music School. He met Sri Mooji Baba in 2013 and Guruji encouraged him to release an album, with His blessing. Mooji Ji gave his group the name Shivaratri Café, and he has been playing in Sri Mooji’s Satsangs every year, in Rishikesh, by his love and grace.
PRICE: 1000 Euro
The package includes:
o Two private 7 seater cars for transportation, with A/C, which will be with us all the time.
o Beautiful accommodation in hotels and ajrams, with two beds in one room.
o All the activities and guidance.
The package does not include:
o Airplane ticket to India
o Visa expenses
o Medical and travel insurance
o Personal expenses (shopping, laundry, internet etc.) and entry fees
Our journey will be in English. Translation in Romanian is available.
If you feel now this calling is for you, please confirm your seat, by 1st of October 2017, here on Messenger or email.
As soon as you confirm you can buy the plane tickets, so you can find very good prices now.
To ensure a close family-like environment, the group will have maximum 10 people.
Please let us know in advance if you want to join a Yoga TTC group in Rishikesh.
For information and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsaap: +40 723.548.554
REGISTERING OPEN UNTIL 10.10.2017